Incoming Sales Executive: Waste and Environmental Managment
As an established environmental and waste management service provider we are looking for a team member to join our customer services team. Due to our continued growth and the success of our marketing strategies we have created a role for a highly motivated service driven individual to convert further sales.
Responsible for handling incoming sales enquires over the phone, on email, from web enquiries and through online chats this role will suit an experienced waste professional looking for a move from account management or customer services role or an experienced waste sales person. The role will also support our busy account management team in providing supplier pricing and in searching out innovative waste management solutions for our current customers.
A minimum of 2 years waste management experience will be required and a solution oriented focus.
Working in a busy department this exciting opportunity will be rewarding and the opportunity for growth into other areas of the business.
Excellent customer services skills and the ability to communicate at all levels will need to be demonstrated.
We provide our customer the best waste management solutions possible, every member of our team play key roles in the delivery of our first class service.
Our ideal candidate will be dynamic and highly motivated, with a proven record of delivering high quality service with a waste and environmental background.
You will need to be a confident and experienced team player. Being an excellent communicator with a passion for providing unforgettable customer service. Have a high degree of competency with the usual Microsoft office suite, have fantastic written and spoken language skills, be a great problem solver as well as a successful administrator who is able to work in a busy environment where doing the right thing for the customer is at the heart of all your decisions.
You will be working with an experienced and supportive management team as well as a wider team who genuinely care about our customers and the success of our business.
- To provide an ‘Unforgettable’ service to our incoming enquiries via, email, live chat and on the telephone
- Convert incoming enquiries into long lasting customers
- Proven skills or quoting and proposal writing to win work in a competitive environment
- Use your industry knowledge and experience to answer queries, deal with incoming sales enquiries and provide the customer with a solution to meet their needs
- Manage, analyse, organise, and update relevant customer account records within our operational system
- Communicate and provide information by telephone, email and chat both internally and externally, to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the effectiveness of the operational system from start to finish
- Research and investigate information to enable continuous improvement within the business
What we are looking for
We are recruiting for three major sales business development managers across the UK with the following skills.
- Customer focused approach to delivering our ‘5 Star’ service vision
- Customer service experience – contact centre, retail and sales experience a strong advantage
- A good level of waste management awareness and experience
- Accurate and efficient administrative skills
- Ability to effectively manage your own time in line with business priorities whilst managing expectations of both our internal and external customers
- Strong problem solver and decision maker
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view but also a strong ability to positively influence others
- Able to work well under pressure, in order to meet strict targets and KPIs
- A team player who wants to develop and contribute to the success of our business
- Excellent IT skills, competent in the use of Microsoft systems such as Word and Excel, experience of CRM and ERP systems would also be an advantage
- Excellent literacy skills – accurate spelling and grammar
- Good numeracy skills – you will need to be able to calculate payments, add, subtract and apply basic percentages
- Able to bring new ideas and support our continuous improvement program
- Ability to be flexible to support the needs of the business
- Knowledge of waste management and a broad environmental awareness will be a distinct advantage
A BETTER WORLD
Flame UK provides waste and environmental services across the UK. We target sustainability focussed businesses with a clear vision for the future and goal focussed results. Our mission statement is ‘Creating a sustainable future through innovative waste management strategies”. We have decades of experience within our business and strive to learn daily.
We look forward to your application, CV, and a covering letter about you and your work experience and why you wish to work as part of our team.
Flame UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.